Borrow Mate is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-10. The program can be installed on Android.
Keep track of anything that you borrow or lend. This useful application makes a calendar entry of what you borrow or lend and has options to scan and read the barcode from most products and books.
Scans anything and everything from Books, DVDs, CDs, Computer Equipment, Gadgets, Jam & Pickles too!
* Android Calendar App (mostly already installed)
* Barcode Scanner (free on market)
The initial screen allows you to add a new transaction for a lent or borrowed item. A default calendar must be specified so that an entry can be made with the item's due date. Best way to stay organized - never pay another library fine, nor lose track of your possessions.
Very simple to use:
* Set a default calendar from the settings page. Syncs to your online Google Calendar if that is selected
* Scan the Barcode of the item. Borrow Mate will look-up online databases and find the title of your item. If it doesn't find it, you can always enter your own description
* Enter a item return date
* Enter or search for a contact
* Hit the save button and Borrow Mate adds the entry to the calendar
* Goto the menu and click 'Item List' to view all Lendings and Borrowings. Click on an item to indicate that the item has been returned, and it will be removed from the calendar
* Can also go to your calendar application and edit/view the item return entry
Please email for bugs and feature requests. Note that providing lower ratings and negative comments is not a recommended feature-request methodology.
Search Keywords: borrow, lend, personal, organizer, library, track, bar-code, barcode, scan, books, remember, calendar, reminder, never forget, entry, transaction
Borrow Mate (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 97 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.